TERMS & CONDITIONS - SPONSORS
We define a Sponsor as:
- An Agency or Financial Advisory Firm owner ("Sponsor") that onboards licensed and certified insurance agents or licensed and certified financial advisors in the CRM platform for them to generate, reward and incentivise leads or clients ("User") with dedicated healthcare, lifestyle and wellness services, and provide financial advices, promote insurance services in line with the scope and limitation of their license and certification,
- An Agent or Financial Advisor ("Sponsor") that generates, rewards and incentivise leads or clients ("User") with dedicated healthcare, lifestyle and wellness services, and provide financial advices, promote insurance services in line with the scope and limitation of your license and certification,
- A Vendor, Retailer, Partner or Merchant ("Sponsor") that publishes, markets and promotes healthcare, lifestyle and wellness services to members of WELLNEX ("User") in scope with our Term & Conditions, and generates, rewards and incentivise leads or clients ("User") with dedicated healthcare, lifestyle and wellness services, and provide financial advices, promote insurance services in line with the scope and limitation of your license and certification,
- A Company Owner ("Sponsor") to reward and incentivise through healthcare, lifestyle and wellness services, promote your services to your employees or your leads or clients ("User"),
- "Sponsors" must read the following carefully to understand MY INSURER views and practices,
- MY INSURER Terms and Conditions are compliant to the best of our knowledge with the rules and regulations applicable to the activity of the respective sponsors,
- "Sponsors" should read the following carefully to understand MY INSURER views and practices regarding how its journey and scope as "Sponsor" will be treated,
- These Term & Conditions are and should be accessible at anytime. MY INSURER may amend these Term & Conditions at any time by posting a revised version on the Website. However, an individual notice will not be sent, and
- The Terms & conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore, and any claims or disputes of whatever nature shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.
1. Acceptance of Terms
- By using and accessing the "Website" or the "App", "Sponsor" concludes a legally binding agreement with MY INSURER, the owner and administrator of the "Website" and the "App",
- Any amendment or new guidelines and rules relating to the use of the "Website" or the "App" will be incorporated by reference into the Terms & Conditions and will be considered acknowledged within 1 month after effective posting by the "Sponsor".
2. Use of the Website – as registered Sponsor
2.1. As a "Sponsor", you warrant that:
2.1.1. You are authorised and accurately licensed where and when applicable according to the rule and regulation of your country where you operate,
2.1.2. You are using your actual/formal and official identity,
2.1.5. The personal data that you provided to MY INSURER are true, accurate, complete, and current,
2.1.6. You will maintain and promptly update your personal particulars and ensure that such information is kept true, accurate, complete, and current,
2.2. In the event that MY INSURER has given you (or where you have chosen) a password, which enables you to access certain parts of the "Website' or the "App", you acknowledge that you are fully responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and all activities occurring under your account.
2.3. You agree to notify MY INSURER of any breach of security of your password within a reasonable amount of time that defines emergency, and
2.4. Agree that MY INSURER is not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these Clauses.
3. The Website and the App material
3.1. By using and accessing the "Website" and the "App", "Sponsor" is exposed to information, data, text, software, photographs, graphics, video, icons, messages or other materials that "Users" of the Website upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available on the Website and the app (“Materials”) whether publicly or privately,
3.2. "Sponsor" understands and agrees that these Materials cannot be used for own usage, publication, distribution, transmission, retransmission, redistribution, broadcast, reproduction or circulation to someone else in the same company or organization, and not for posting to other websites or forums, newsgroups, mailing lists, electronic bulletin boards, or Internet Relay Chats operated by other websites.
3.3. MY INSURER may remove or delete any content that a "Sponsor" may have provided on the Website if MY INSURER, in its absolute discretion, suspects that it has violated any of our Terms & Conditions,
4. Disclaimer of Warranties
4.1. "Sponsor" use of the "Website" and the "App" is at its sole risk. MY INSURER disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
4.2. MY INSURER reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify and discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any services of the Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of such services.
4.3. MY INSURER makes no warranty that:
4.3.1. The Website will meet "Sponsor" or "User"requirements;
4.3.2. The Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure and error-free;
4.3.3. Any results that may be obtained from the use of the Website will be accurate or reliable;
4.3.4. The quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website will meet "Sponsor" or "User" expectations.
4.4. MY INSURER cannot and do not endorse, and cannot be responsible for, the messages, views, opinions, research and recommendations of individuals, users, and organisations of deemed interest, or advocate any patronage of any particular service provider, course of treatment or commercial dealings in any securities, investments or classes of securities or investments nor does the inclusion on the Website of a link to other website(s) or resources imply any form of endorsement by MY INSURER.
4.5. MY INSURER do not actively review or edit the messages, views, opinions, research and recommendations of "Sponsor" or "User", even if such messages, views, opinions, research and recommendations are made by the "Sponsor" or "User"using the Website. While the information on the Website has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, none of the data, news, information, reports or opinions nor any of the recommendations (if any) have been customised for any specific person or class of persons.
4.6. By making available information and data on pursuant on the Website, including facts, views, opinions and recommendations of individuals and organisations of deemed interest, MY INSURER and its content providers are not giving or purporting to give or representing or holding themselves out as giving financial, investment, tax, legal and other professional advice. You shall always seek the relevant professional advice before otherwise making any such decisions.
5. Use Policy
In using the services the "Sponsor" agrees not to:
5.1 Violate any law, statute or regulation;
5.2 Infringe the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property right of any party, including but not limited to MY INSURER,
5.3 Engage in money laundering activities; in gambling activities; in any immoral activity or potentially immoral activity, including but not limited to prostitution and pornography,
5.4 Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity,
5.5 Act in a manner that is defamatory, libellous, threatening or harassing,
5.6 Provide false, inaccurate or misleading information,
5.7 Engage in potentially fraudulent, suspicious or illegal activity and/or transactions;
5.8 “Stalk” or otherwise harass another user of the Website (“User“),
5.9 Send unsolicited emails to any "User" or use MY INSURER services to collect payments for sending, or assisting in sending unsolicited emails to third parties,
5.10 Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on MY INSURER infrastructure,
5.11 Upload, or cause to be uploaded, any content to the Website that contains viruses, or any other items that may damage, interfere with, or adversely affect or hinder access to the Website,
5.12 Engage in, nor cause other Users to engage in, spamming, phishing, improper, malicious or, inMY INSURER’s absolute discretion, fraudulent clicking, impressions or marketing activities relating to the Website,
5.13 Reflect poorly on or tarnish the reputation of MY INSURER,
5.14 Modify, adapt, reformat, recompile, transmit, publish, license, reverse engineer, disassemble, reconstruct, decompile, copy or create derivative works of, transfer or sell any services on the Website or part thereof, including source codes or algorithms, except as expressly authorised by MY INSURER in writing, or to the extent permitted by law; and
5.15 Use any unauthorised third party software that intercepts, “mines” or otherwise collects information from or through MY INSURER.
6.1. You agree to indemnify and hold us, and our subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents or other partners, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of any content that you submit, post, transmit or make available on the Website, your use of the Website, your connection to the Website, your violation of the Terms of Service, or your violation of any rights of another party.
7. Limitation of Liability
7.1 We shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
7.1.1 The use or the inability to use the Website;
7.1.2 Unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
7.1.3 Statements or conduct of any third party on the Website,
7.1.4 Any other matter relating to the Website, and
7.1.5 The loss of registration as an authorised agent in the country where you operate.
8.3. A 'Sponsor" or "User" should Promptly notify any data breaches to MY INSURER Team without undue delay at Data@my-insurer.net.
9. Insurance Compliance Policy
9.1. All activities relative to Insurance Act done by a Sponsor is subject to our Insurance Compliance Policy, and
9.2. The Insurance Compliance Policy is deemed incorporated into the Terms of Service by reference to this Clause.
10.1 MY INSURER may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, at our sole discretion immediately terminate your account (if any). Cause for such termination shall include without limitation:
10.1.2 Request by law enforcement or other government agencies,
10.1.3 Self-initiated account deletions,
10.1.4 Unexpected technical or security issues or problems, or Extended periods of inactivity.
10.2 Termination of "Sponsor" account shall result in:
10.2.1 Removal of access to and barring of further use to all offerings of the Website that are associated with such account; and
10.2.3 Deletion of your password and all related information, files and content associated with or inside your account (or part thereof).
10.3 Termination of Sponsor Account and User Data management
10.3.1 Sponsor" or "User" may decide to leave and cancel its membership as "Sponsor" or "User" without prior notice and at its sole discretion. Consequence of such termination shall include without limitation:
10.3.2 MY INSURER will not reimburse any prorated fees or dues that cover the period that has not been completed or used by a "Sponsor",
10.3.3 Fees & Financial dues defined or set in any specific MOU/MOA/Exclusive contracts will have to be fulfilled and paid for the remaining time in line with the date stated in such MOU/MOA/Exclusive contracts ; unless expressively discussed and agreed in writings.
10.3.1 The "Sponsor" must have extracted, downloaded all the relevant data input during the effective term of his active account. MY INSURER is not responsible or shall not assist you to retrieve or download any data post termination.
10.2.4 The "Sponsor" has 30 days to communicate about its termination to all its WELLNEX "Users",
10.2.5. The "User" will remain active in the "Website" and the " App" and will be attached to MY INSURER ADMIN AVATAR as "Orphan", and
11. Intellectual Property Rights
11.1. MY INSURER reserves all intellectual property rights to the "Website" and the "App", including international copyright and trademark rights,
11.2. All other names, products and marks mentioned are the intellectual property rights of the respective owners, and
11.3. No materials provided through the Website, including text, graphics, code, ratings, rankings, databases, aggregated information, Materials and/or software may be reproduced, modified, adapted, distributed, published, displayed, uploaded, posted, transmitted or hyperlinked in any manner and in any form without our express, prior written approval, and the approval of the respective copyright and trade mark holders.
12. Contact Us
12.1. Should a 'Sponsor" or "User" requires further information about the understanding of the Term & Conditions and how MY INSURER takes pride in committing to respect the law and regulation of countries where it operates, please do not hesitate to contact our privacy officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If a 'Sponsor" or "User" has any issues or concern relative to data management, you may reach us directly at email@example.com.
Last Updated: This Term & Conditions was last updated on August, 16 2021.