TERMS & CONDITIONS - APP USERS
My Insurer Private Limited – Singapore based company No. 201903812R - (“we” or “us”) is the operator of the software MY INSURER - www.my-insurer.net (the “Website”), a customer relationship tool, and the app WELLNEX, a reward retrieving program designed according to User profiles.
We are committed to:
- Follow any best practices, guidelines, requirements of the privacy and insurance policy applicable in any countries where MY INSURER operates
- Comply to any Insurance rules, laws & regulations applicable in any countries where MY INSURER operates
- Comply to any Data (storage, flow, ownership) protection act, laws & regulations applicable in any countries where MY INSURER operates
- Make the user journey as enjoyable, safe, clear and lean as possible
These Terms & Conditions
- Are compliant to the best of our knowledge with the rules and regulations applicable (on data management, insurance acts, insurance agent proper fit and behaviour criteria, appropriate online usage) with the respective countries where we operate.
- Set out the basis for users accessing and using the website and the APP
- Any user that download the APP should read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding how your online journey and scope will be treated.
- These Term & Conditions are and should be accessible at anytime by any online users. We may amend these Term & Conditions at any time by posting a revised version on the Website. However, an individual notice will not be sent to any Users. They will be deemed to have acknowledged and agreed to the amended Term & Conditions if they continue to use the Website after the changes that have taken effect. They are reminded to check for updates to this Term & Conditions prior to using the Website or the APP.
- The Terms & conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore, and any claims or disputes of whatever nature shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Singapore.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
2. SCOPE OF MY INSURER (the " Website and or APP ")
- MY INSURER operates as a 360 degree wallet/ data repository / insurance policy display/services platform that are provided by an authorized account holder (an intermediary, an affiliate or a service provider).
- By authorized, we mean an intermediary, an affiliate or service provider that has been authorized to provide a defined services by the administrator.
- MY INSURER does not sell insurance or advise insurance products directly.
- MY INSURER does not sell services or products or advise services or products directly.
- MY INSURER acts as an online service platform between authorised account holder and online users
- MY INSURER does not charge a fee to users for its service in liaising users with an authorise account holder unless it has been otherwise and clearly stated
- MY INSURER may be paid by an authorised account holder to communicate, collect information, advise or sell products or services through the website and/or app to their users.
3. MY INSURER MATERIAL
- All copyrights are held by MY INSURER PTE LTD. Any attempts to copy or reproduce any portion of this site (including information, styles, graphics, scripts) in part or in whole is protected by the copyright law. Anyone found in violation can be prosecuted according to the law applicable.
4. USE OF THE APP
- The data and other information you may provide through MY INSURER is not considered, and is not treated as, an application for an insurance, a coverage, a quotation or any similar concept or any services where the Website and or Application is responsible and should take responsibility for.
- MY INSURER does not guarantee acceptance into any insurance or any service program.
- MY INSURER does not guarantee that the insurance terms or rates or services offered and made available by the authorised account holder to users are the best terms or lowest rates available in the market or in compliance with the regulator of the market.
- MY INSURER is not responsible for any user paying for any settlement or closing costs associated with products or services purchase.
- All claims, remarks, concern, information relative to your purchase should be directly addressed to the authorised account holder you bought the product or the service from.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- Your use of the Website and or Application is at your sole risk. We disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
- We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify and discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any services of the Website (or any part thereof) and the mobile application with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of such services.
- We make no warranty that:
- The Website and or Application will meet your requirements;
- The Website and or Application will be uninterrupted, timely, secure and error-free;
- Any results that may be obtained from the use of the Website and or Application will be accurate or reliable;
- The quality of any products, services, information or other materials purchased or obtained by you through the Website and or Application will meet your expectations.
- We cannot and do not endorse, and cannot be responsible for, the messages, views, opinions, research and recommendations of individuals, users, and organizations of deemed interest, or advocate any patronage of any service provider, course of treatment or commercial dealings in any securities, investments or classes of securities or investments nor does the inclusion on the Website and or Application of a link to other website(s) or resources imply any form of endorsement by us.
- We do not actively review or edit the messages, views, opinions, research and recommendations of Intermediary users, even if such messages, views, opinions, research and recommendations are made by the users using the Website. While the information on the Website has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable, none of the data, news, information, reports or opinions nor any of the recommendations (if any) has been customized for any specific person or class of persons. Therefore, please use the Website at your own risk.
- By making available information and data on pursuant on the Website, including facts, views, opinions and recommendations of individuals and organizations of deemed interest, we and our content providers are not giving or purporting to give or representing or holding themselves out as giving financial, investment, tax, legal and other professional advice. You shall always seek the relevant professional advice before otherwise making any such decisions.
6. CONTACT US
- Should you require further information about the understanding of the Use Policy and how MY INSURER PTE. LTD. takes pride in committing to respect the law and regulation of countries where it operates, please do not hesitate to contact our privacy officer at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have any issues or concern relative to data management, you may reach us directly at email@example.com
- You may also ask us any questions using our "Need help" module on the website with regards to Data protection and Data usage policy